Seems that we're tallying our Summer Knitting Goals this month. A.D.D. Knitter was kind enough to bring yet another contest to our attention. This one is going on over at Skeins Her Way. If you don't enter, you can't win. The prize is quite good too.
My summer goals are:
1. Knit at least one pair of socks per month for Socktopia.
3. Finish B's flapjack socks before I go crazy or get repetitive stress syndrome.
4. Finish B's sweater.
5. Finish Daisy Scarf. By the way, I managed to rip back to the mistake. So there's some progress there.
6. Start Cabled V Neck Sweater. Starting is the goal because I think the swatching will be a nightmare.
7. Knit and felt my first bag.
8. Find a project for the umpteen skeins of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino 501 that were a sweater.
9. Think about whether I can actually knit the Hanami Stole for my mother-in-law or for my mom or both for Christmas. Not sure. That looks like a big commitment. I mean the pattern is twelve pages long. Twelve.
Jeez, I better get on with it.
I don't have any knitting progress or yarn porn to show off today, but I do have a shot of Nigel and his new best friend: Fluffy, Pink Lobster. Nigel doesn't usually carry his toys around, but this thing has become his woobie.